Friday, July 27, 2012

Important Log-in Infomation

As I had mentioned in an earlier post, I have created this blog because I had written a blog using the "old" Blogger that is now outdated.
To do this I created a new email and account. With my old blogs, I was able to log on to blogger using my email addresses at Yahoo and through school.  Though I set up a "Yahoo" address to create this blog, when logging in again it changed my email to a 'gmail' account.  I was unaware of this and was worried when Blogger would not let me sign in using my email.  Please be aware of this when signing in, if you are unable to log in, it could be because you are using yahoo (or another server) rather than google.
GOOD LUCK!

2 comments:

  1. This is a test to make sure that Blogger is sending my comments to the email address I set up for it (my personal email).

    ReplyDelete